Sunday, April 3, 2011

Trust Quotes

"Trust yourself.  You know more than you think you do."~Benjamin Spock

"Trust that little voice in your head that says "Wouldn't it be interesting if....", And then do it."~Duane Michals

"As soon as you trust yourself, you will know how to live."~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"Self-trust is the first secret of success."~Ralph Waldo Emerson

"When I'm trusting and being myself... everything in my life reflects this by falling into place easily, often miraculously."~Shakti Gawain

"Our distrust is very expensive."~Ralph Waldo Emerson

"He who does not trust enough, will not be trusted."~Lao Tzu

"I think we may safely trust a good deal more than we do."~Henry David Thoreau

"It is impossible to go through life without trust:  That is to be imprisoned in the worst cell of all, oneself."~Graham Greene

"Trust the instinct to the end, though you can render no reason."~Ralph Waldo Emerson

"When I get logical, and I don't trust my instincts - that's when I get in trouble."~Angelina Jolie

"Trust your own instinct.  Your mistakes might as well be your own, instead of someone else's.~Billy Wilder

"The best proof of love is trust."~Dr. Joyce Brothers

"The best way to find out if you can trust somebody is to trust them."~Ernest Hemingway

"Creativity comes from trust.  Trust you instincts."~Rita Mae Brown

"When mistrust comes in, love goes out."~Irish Saying

"The key is to get to know people and trust them to be who they are.  Instead, we trust people to be who we want them to be- and when they're not, we cry."~unknown

"You may be deceived if you trust too much, but you will live in torment if you do not trust enough."~Frank Crane

"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle.   I just wish He didn't trust me so much."~Mother Teresa

We're never so vulnerable than when we trust someone - but paradoxically, if we cannot trust, neither can we find love or joy."~Walter Anderson

Trusting in yourself, tells the Universe you are ready, willing, and capable-- the doors then open wide! Walk thru... ~Denna J. Shelton

www.twentygems.com

www.twentygemsworkshops.com

www.youtube.com/twentygems2020

No comments:

Post a Comment