Thursday, March 1, 2012

Worthiness Quotes

"Our stresses, anxieties, pains, and problems arise because we do not see the world, others, or even ourselves as worthy of love."~Prem Prakash

"In every aspect of our lives, we are always asking ourselves, How am I of value?  What is my worth?  Yet I believe that worthiness is our birthright."~Oprah Winfrey

"Too many people overvalue what they are not and undervalue what they are."~Malcolm S. Forbes

"It is not a matter of how much pain or suffering one experiences that deems one as worthy.   It is not how productive one is, either."~Lena Lees

"Self-worth comes from one thing -- thinking that you are worthy."~Wayne Dyer

"Love is the great miracle cure.  Loving ourselves works miracles in our lives."~Louise L. Hay

"The privlege of a lifetime is being who you are."~Joseph Campbell

"Act as if what you do makes a difference.  It does."~William James

"The snow goose need not bathe to make itself white.  Neither need you do anything but be yourself."~Lao Tzu

"Your problem is you are too busy holding on to your unworthiness."~Ram Dass


'We are each gifted in a unique and important way.  It is our priviledge and our adventure to discover our own special light."~Mary Dunbar

"There is a Divine and Infinite potential within every soul, an intimate access to the mind of God and the passion of the Universe."~K. Allen Kay

"By being yourself, you put something wonderful in the world that was not there before."~Edwin Elliot

"A sene of worthiness is a child's most important need."~Polly Berrien Berends

"Everybody is unique.  Compare not yourself with anybody else lest you spoil God's curriculum."~ Rabbi Israel ben Eliezer

"You can't build joy on a feeling of self-loathing"~Ram Dass

"It took me a long time not to judge myself through someone else's eyes."~Sally Field

"I was once afraid of people saying, "Who does she think she is?"  Now I have the courage to stand and say, "This is who I am."~Oprah Winfrey

"We must transcend the illusion that money or power has any bearing on our worthiness as children of God."~Steven Maraboli

"It's not what you are that holds you back.  It's what you think you're not."~Denis Waitley

You are worthy just because you exist.  Always be gentle with yourself!  When you are gentle and nurtuing to yourself, then you have feelings of worthiness.  Open your arms and heart wide to receive all the bounty that God WANTS to give you.  You ARE worthy--REGARDLESS!  ~Denna J. Shelton

Affirmation/Meditation:  I AM... Worthy!  I AM worthy of Love.  I AM worthy of abundance in all areas of my life.  I AM worthy just because I exist.  I AM gentle and loving towards myself and others.  I AM... Worthy!

www.twentygems.com

www.twentygemsworkshops.com

www.Youtube.com/twentygems2020

No comments:

Post a Comment